Leicester Tigers' new signings Amy Cokayne and Meg Jones have been included in the England Women's matchday squad for the second Test in a two-match series against Canada on Saturday, September 30 at StoneX Stadium, London (3pm).
Cokayne will return to the side in a totally new-look front row from last week's test match.
Jones' start, meanwhile, sees her back in the starting XV having made an electric return to the side, her first Red Roses appearance since 2021, off the bench in last Saturday's 50-24 win at Sandy Park.
The Red Roses’ matches with Canada this September will be streamed live on the England Rugby YouTube and Facebook channels.
15. Ellie Kildunne (Harlequins, 35 caps)
14. Jess Breach (Saracens, 29 caps)
13. Megan Jones (Leicester Tigers, 13 caps)
12. Amber Reed (Bristol Bears, 65 caps)
11. Claudia MacDonald (Exeter Chiefs, 29 caps)
10. Holly Aitchison (Bristol Bears, 21 caps)
9. Natasha Hunt (Gloucester-Hartpury, 63 caps)
1. Hannah Botterman (Bristol Bears, 38 caps)
2. Amy Cokayne (Leicester Tigers, 72 caps)
3. Maud Muir (Gloucester-Hartpury, 21 caps)
4. Zoe Aldcroft (Gloucester-Hartpury, 44 caps)
5. Sarah Beckett (Gloucester-Hartpury, 31 caps)
6. Morwenna Talling (Sale Sharks, 8 caps)
7. Maisy Allen (Exeter Chiefs, 1 cap)
8. Marlie Packer – captain (Saracens, 95 caps)
16. Connie Powell (Harlequins, 9 caps)
17. Mackenzie Carson (Gloucester-Hartpury, 6 caps)
18. Sarah Bern (Bristol Bears, 58 caps)
19. Cath O’Donnell (Loughborough Lightning, 28 caps)
20. Rosie Galligan (Saracens, 10 caps)
21. Lucy Packer (Harlequins, 15 caps)
22. Sophie Bridger (Saracens, uncapped)
23. Abby Dow (Trailfinders Women, 36 caps)