The Supporters Forum consists of fans who represent all categories within our supporter base and meets regularly with senior club officials at Welford Road to discuss issues that affect them.
For our next forum on Tuesday, January 21, we are opening the evening to all in the company of director of rugby Cockerill and chief executive Cohen. Places are limited.
We are also looking to make some new appointments to the Supporters Forum panel too. If you are interested in joining please come along on Tuesday where you can meet the existing members and apply to join.
The aims of the forum are:
1) To allow supporters to communicate directly with the club in a structured manner.
2) To help the club better understand the issues that most affect and concern our fans.
3) To give the club an opportunity to explain the thinking behind key decisions.
4) To enable fans to play a key role in helping the club achieve success on and off the pitch.
5) To provide transparency about key issues that affect supporters.
Each member of the forum is required to attend at least four of the six meetings per season. The dates for this season’s remaining meetings are January 21, March 5 and April 15. Doors. Each forum starts at 7pm at Welford Road.
If you have any questions regarding the supporters forum please contact the customer services team on 0844 856 1880 (option 2) or email [email protected]