This is an opportunity to boost your company profile with player sponsorship for the new season at the biggest rugby cub in the country.
Player sponsorship offers brand awareness online and offline through a mixture of events, brand placement and logo rights as well as player interaction and matchday experiences.
Player Sponsorship package in 2016/17 includes:
• Your company logo hyperlinked on the Leicester Tigers official website.
• Accreditation next to player profile in every matchday programme.
• Brand presence in our corporate suite every matchday at Welford Road.
• An official player sponsor logo for your business use.
• A meet-and-greet with your chosen player at a pre-season event.
• Invitation to our annual ‘Huddle’ networking event.
• Invitation for two guests to the Player Awards Dinner.
• Presentation of your player’s signed playing shirt
Player sponsorship is available from £4,000 + VAT with new signings Toomua, Pietersen, Pat Cilliers and George McGuigan now available, plus internationals Marcos Ayerza, Freddie Burns, Logovi’i Mulipola, Mathew Tait and Michele Rizzo, and club captain Ed Slater.
We believe player sponsorship is a perfect package for your business, and here are just two examples of exactly why:
Tom Youngs is sponsored by Agco, the manufacturer and distributor of agricultural equipment. As Tom is from a farming family, this partnership is mutually beneficial and they have a long-standing relationship.
Greg Bateman is sponsored by Glynis Wright Solicitors and has a keen interest in networking and meeting business associates as he has interested in a property business. They have built a strong working relationship in his first year with the club.
For more details about player sponsorship, click here.