Renewal packs have been mailed to existing season ticket holders and your places will be reserved until June 1, after which they will be released for general sale.
The interest-free direct debit scheme is available for al purchases before June 1.
A revised pricing structure gives all supporters the equivalent of five games free with a season ticket compared with match ticket prices and new benefits include free admission for supporters aged under 10 years if accompanied by a full paying adult.
Season ticket holders receive 10-per-cent discount in the Tigers Club Shop and supporters also have the opportunity to buy at the 2011/12 rates for the 2012/13 and 2013/14 seasons.
Leicester Tigers season tickets include:
• Guaranteed entry to all home fixtures in the Aviva Premiership league, pool rounds in the European and LV= Cup competitions, and pre-season game
• Priority to buy tickets for the knockout rounds of competitions
• Equivalent of five free games compared with match ticket prices
• Free admission for supporters aged under 10 years when accompanied by a full paying adult season ticket holder
• Free admission to ‘A’ League and Academy fixtures played at Welford Road
• 10 per cent discount in the Tigers Club Shop
• Exclusive newsletter and season review
• Six-months interest-free direct debit scheme if you buy before June 1
• An opportunity to buy for seasons 2012/13 and 2013/14 at the same price as 2011/12
• Introduce a friend and qualify for discount on your 2012/13 season ticket
Adult season ticket prices start at £240 terrace, £320 seating, and £100 junior terrace, £125 junior seating. There are also prices for young adults (aged 16-21) & full-time students, 65-plus and families.
Full details of season ticket prices and benefits can be found in the season ticket information pack. Contact the Tigers ticket office by phoning 0844 856 1880, email [email protected] or call in at Welford Road.
Or download an information pack by clicking here.
You can purchase season tickets online by clicking here.