The Leicester Tigers Business Club is now into its seventh year and continues to flourish, offering a diverse range of businesses from the wider East Midlands area opportunities to network and create meaningful business relationships.
Networking events at the Mattioli Woods Welford Road stadium feature inspiring keynote speakers with previous guests including Ant Middleton, Barry Hearn, Jason Fox and Clare Balding, as well as virtual coffee mornings and a private LinkedIn group where members can share their news and exchange referrals.
Any business can apply to become a member of this established club from just £250 (+VAT) per membership.
Business Club Membership includes:
- Invitation to three networking lunches at Mattioli Woods Welford Road (two-course lunch included)
- Opportunity to hear from high-profile keynote speakers at each lunch event
- Official Leicester Tigers Business Club logo which can be used for marketing purposes
- Exclusive access to the Leicester Tigers LinkedIn private networking group
- Invitations throughout the year to virtual coffee mornings with other members