Time is running out to secure Leicester Tigers Business Club membership and hear from two top-quality guests in the second half of the season.
Jason Fox, formerly of the Special Services and now star of Channel 4 series ‘SAS: Who Dares Wins’, is guest speaker next Thursday (January 13).
In a 20-year military career, Jason served with the Special Boat Service and had experience in planning and leading operations including hostage rescue, counter-terrorism, counter-insurgency, surveillance, bodyguarding and counter-narcotic missions.
During Channel 4’s hit returning series ‘SAS: Who Dares Wins’ he puts members of the public through SAS Secret Selection in the ultimate test of their physical and psychological resilience.
Then on Wednesday, May 11, our Business Club guest is Sarah Armstrong-Smith, an industry leader in cybersecurity and chief security advisor at Microsoft.
Sarah has earned a place among the Most Influential Women in UK Tech and Most Influential Women in Cybersecurity, guiding businesses through digital attacks and teaching organisations how to protect their data, working in digital transformation and cloud adoption with customers across Europe. She is also passionate about empowering women in STEM industries.
Secure your Tigers Business Club membership this week to book your place at both events.
The Tigers Business Club, sponsored by club partners Mattioli Woods, gives members the opportunity to connect with local and national businesses while enjoying guest speakers at the home of the Tigers.
Membership is £200 + VAT per person and includes:
- Place at two live Business Club lunch events in the remainder of the 2021/22 season
- Two-course meal for each lunch event
- Guest speaker at each lunch event
- Option to invite up to two new business introduction guests for each event (£55 + VAT per person)
- Listing on the Business Club event page
- Priority booking for other club events
- Business Club member lock-up logo for company use NEW FOR 2021/22
- Access to private Leicester Tigers Business Club LinkedIn group NEW FOR 2021/22
- 2,000 ROARwards points in the Tigers loyalty programme NEW FOR 2021/22
- Virtual coffee networking events NEW FOR 2021/22
- Business Club raffle at every virtual session with the chance to win two lounge passes to an upcoming Tigers game NEW FOR 2021/22
To book your place contact our team on 0116 217 1215 or email [email protected].