Tigers Masterclass camps are back for 2018 as youngsters are once again invited down to Welford Road to learn from senior coaches and players past and present.
Open to boys and girls from Under-11 upwards, groups will get the opportunity to take part in a full days training session on the famous Welford Road pitch.
The five camps focus on different aspects of the game.
Tigers Rugby Camps Masterclass programme 2018
- Attack & Decision Making – May 29 – U11-U16 boys
- Breakdown & Defence – May 30 – U11-U16 boys
- Forward Play & Scrum – May 31 – U11-U16 boys
- Girls Only – June 1 – U11-U18 girls
- Attack & Continuity – June 2 – U11-U16 boys
Tigers star Matt Smith, coaching staff Brett Deacon, Boris Stankovich and legend Ian ‘Dosser’ Smith headed up last year’s sessions sharing their expertise of specific skills and plays.
The coaches and players involved in this year’s camps will be announced in the coming weeks.
Book your place from just £69 by visiting the link below or use our rugby camp finder to find a rugby camp near you.