Leicester Tigers supporters can make the most of all-new benefits – including FREE match tickets – with a Tigers membership for the new season.
And, by purchasing a membership alongside a year’s subscription to the TigersLotto, fans could save more than 50% off the normal membership cost with our special summer offer.
The bundle costs £65 and includes the £52 annual price of joining the TigersLotto, as well as a Tigers membership usually priced at £30 for the season.
A Tigers membership brings fans closer to the club with priority on Tigers and international tickets, discounts, offers and exclusive news, while the TigersLotto gives fans the opportunity to win cash prizes and money can’t buy experiences – all while supporting the club’s Academy pathway and the work of the Tigers Foundation.
Tigers membership-holders will also be able to take advantage of all-new benefits in 2019/20, including;
- 5% discount on match ticket prices throughout the season (excluding home semi-finals and finals), right up to kick off;
- exclusive membership lanyard;
- and a FREE match ticket to a home game designated by the club.
That’s in addition to all the usual benefits, including;
- Leicester Tigers membership card with unique Tigers Reference Number (TRN);
- Advance Members priority booking periods for all home games, prior to match going on general sale;
- 10% off on replica kit and other accessories in the Tigers Store;
- priority ticket purchases on knockout stages of all competitions throughout the season;
- opportunity to purchase international tickets (subject to availability);
- FREE admission to all home Premiership Rugby Shield matches held at Welford Road or Loughborough University;
- discounted ticket to supporter events and End of Season Awards Night;
- priority booking for away games;
- weekly ROAR e-newsletter to keep you up-to-date with the latest Tigers news;
- and discount on our Tigers Stadium Tours.
You can buy our special TigersLotto and Membership bundle for just £65 for a limited time only (closing date August 31), by clicking on the link below.