Match tickets for all home games in the first half of the season – including the eagerly-anticipated fixtures against Munster on December 17 and Saracens on Christmas Eve – are now on general sale to all supporters.
Tigers now make tickets available for sale only after fixture dates and times have been confirmed to help supporters plan their rugby weekends.
Details have now been announced for games in the Aviva Premiership, European Champions Cup and Anglo-Welsh Cup through to the New Year period.
Tickets for the following matches are now on general sale to all supporters at the Tigers ticket office:
- Tigers v Gloucester Rugby, Saturday September 16, 3.00pm
- Tigers v Exeter Chiefs, Saturday September 30, 3.00pm
- Tigers v Castres Olympique (Champions Cup), Saturday October 21, 5.30pm
- Tigers v Gloucester (Anglo-Welsh Cup), Saturday November 4, 3.00pm
- Tigers v Sale Sharks, Sunday November 19, 3.00pm
- Tigers v Worcester Warriors, Saturday November 25, 3.00pm
- Tigers v Munster (Champions Cup), Sunday December 17, 5.30pm
- Tigers v Saracens, Sunday December 24, 3.00pm
Book in person at the Welford Road ticket office or phone 0116 319 8888 (option 2)(open 9.00am-5.00pm Monday-Saturday). Or book online any time.