A new hospitality package is now available at Mattioli Woods Welford Road for each of the Leicester Tigers women’s team home fixtures during November.
- Hospitality in the 502 Suite or book a private box for 12
- Tigers versus Loughborough Town Ladies – Saturday, November 5, 1.00pm
- Tigers versus Harrogate Ladies – Saturday, November 19, 3.00pm
The matchday package will be based in the luxury 502 Suite or book a private box for 12 guests at the Mattioli Woods Stand end with fantastic hospitality and unlimited drinks pre-match and during the game as well as unique access to the team.
Not only will you have a visit pre-match from Tigers Head of Women’s Rugby, Vicky Macqueen, but guests will also join the team for their post-match food and drinks in the Final Whistle – you might be able to steal some of their pizza while also collecting autographs and selfies!
Matchday hospitality includes:
- Open from 1 hour 15 minutes ahead of kick-off
- Car parking
- Pre-match visit from head of women’s rugby one hour before kick-off
- Hot fork buffet and dessert
- Hosted by officials from both teams and members of the women’s squad
- Complimentary bar until the second half
- Post-match join both teams in Final Whistle for food and activities
- 502 Suite 15 spaces available for each match £100 + VAT (£120) per person
- Also 12-seater boxes available £1,200 + VAT (£1,440)
Match tickets are also available. Book online or phone the ticket office on 0116 319 8888 (option 2).