Tigers Rugby Camps return in the October half-term, with places available to book now at three venues across the region.
- Opportunities for girls and boys at camps during October half-term.
- Visits from Tigers players
- Professional coaching in fun environment
The club’s camps enjoyed an outstanding summer, with more than 1,000 young players engaged across 13 venues and now we have a programme in place for the first holiday of the school year.
Locations for Tigers Rugby Camps:
- SMB Brooksby Campus: October 17-20
- Stamford School: October 24-27
- Denstone College: October 24-27
Camps provide activities and coaching for girls and boys aged 7-16 with events spread throughout the Tigers region during school holidays.
The weeks are divided into TAG, core, development and girls’ camps to help all players get the most out of the opportunity.
Book online or phone the Tigers ticket office on 0116 319 8888 (option 2).