The countdown to the new season is on and there are now fewer than 30 places remaining on sale for the Leicester Tigers official supporters’ trip to Ulster in October.
The trip, organised by the club’s travel partners Thomas Cook Sport, includes flights and two nights’ hotel accommodation as well as a supporters’ dinner on the eve of the match. Also, match tickets are guaranteed, giving supporters the security of knowing their places are waiting for them.
Chris Rose, Tigers’ head of brand, said: “We have been so impressed with Thomas Cook Sport since they came on board delivering the team across the UK and Europe, and we really wanted to give our supporters the chance to experience the same care and attention that we have enjoyed.
“We can assure all supporters that this trip is guaranteed to go ahead and, with only a small number of places available, we recommend booking early if you are interested in joining us.”
Tigers open the club’s 22nd season of European Cup rugby with a trip to the Kingspan Stadium in Belfast on Saturday, October 13 (5.30pm kick-off). Travelling on Friday and returning on Sunday, this package allows plenty of time to look around the city as well as take in a big European rugby occasion.
The Thomas Cook Sport package features:
- Flight from Birmingham Airport to Belfast on Friday, returning on Sunday evening.
- Two nights’ accommodation with breakfast at four-star hotel in central location.
- Supporters’ Dinner on the Friday evening.
- Match ticket for the Kingspan Stadium.
- ATOL levy.
- Transfers to and from airport an hotel.
- Transfers to and from the stadium on matchday.
- A Leicester Tigers rep and Thomas Cook rep to make sure your trip goes smoothly.
Prices are from £372 per person including match ticket. Please note that you have to select a ticket in your booking.
To find out more and to book your place, click here.