Lucky Leicester Tigers fans have been picking up prizes all season long at Welford Road thanks to Stowford Press and their matchday scratchcards.
Nic Jackson bagged a season ticket along with his wife at the recent Worcester Warriors match posing with Tigers Calum Green and Henri Lavin, while Laura Justham has won a tour of the Stowford Press Mill along with lunch and an overnight stay in Ledbury.
Fans who purchase a Stowford Press cider or Stowford Press Mixed Berries at Welford Road on matchdays will receive a free scratch card with every pint, with the chance to win thousands of prizes.
Westons Cider are the name behind the popular Stowford Press brand and joined the Tigers family as the club’s official cider partner back in June 2018.
Prizes up grabs include:
- One of 1,000 free pints redeemable at any Tigers bar on matchdays
- One of 450 rugby balls; simply collect your prize from the main reception in the Holland & Barrett stand after a game
- Two tickets to a Tigers game
- A signed Leicester Tigers shirt
- The chance to win two hospitality places to enjoy a matchday in the Director’s Lounge, accompanied by Tigers’ chief operating officer Andrea Pinchen, and a tour of the historic Leicester Tigers changing rooms.
Tigers centre Jaco Taute was on hand to share how fans can get involved.
Entrants must be 18 years or older and the promotion ends on the June 27, 2020. To view all the terms and conditions, please visit www.westons-cider.co.uk/leicester-sc-tscs
As per the terms and conditions, only two free vouchers may be redeemed, per person per transaction to promote responsible drinking.
There are only a limited amount of scratch cards available and when they are gone, they are gone!
Tigers are next in action on Friday, March 27 (7.45pm) with Bath Rugby the visitors. Contact the club’s ticket office on 0116 319 8888 (option 2) or click the link below.