Season ticket holders are reminded that they have until 5.00pm on Sunday, June 19 to keep their current seat for the 2022/23 Leicester Tigers campaign.
More than 10,000 season tickets have already been purchase for 2022/23, and if you are an existing season ticket holder now is the time to renew and retain your existing place in the stadium.
Any season ticket holder seats not renewed will be released to all other supporters from Monday, June 20.
Renewal details have been sent to all season ticket holders and you can renew online, by phone or in person.
Season tickets are priced from £280 adults and just £85 under-18s – that is from £16.50 per match for adults or £5 for juniors – and are on general sale now.
You can also book an under-12 for just £12 for the whole season when accompanied by a full-paying adult or share matchdays with a family season ticket (2 adults, 2 juniors with the second junior going free).
There are additional other benefits too, including:
- 10% off Tigers kit and merchandise at the Club Shop every time you shop
- Priority on additional match tickets for friends and family
- Chance to enter ticket ballot for England international fixtures at Twickenham
- Share your ticket with family or friends if you cannot attend any game
- Priority booking for any extra fixtures outside the regular league programme and pool stages of cup competitions.
Book online, by phoning the ticket office on 0116 319 8888 (option 2) or in person at the ticket office in the Club Shop at the stadium.
Or phone the ticket office and the team will be able to talk you through the next steps.
For more information on season tickets, including everything you need to know about spreading payments using the fee-free, interest-free Direct Debit facility, click here.