Tigers fans can take advantage of a special 2018/19 membership and TigersLotto offer.
Supporters can enjoy all the benefits of being a Tigers member – including priority booking for all home games – and get a year’s subscription to the new TigersLotto for just £65, representing a saving of £22.
Tigers membership is a great way to be part of the most successful club of the professional era and enjoy a series of benefits, including free admission to the pre-season fixture with London Irish on August 24.
- Tigers members also receive an exclusive membership card
- £5 off a match ticket to a game during the 2018/19 season and, plus
- 10% off in the club store
- Priority ticket purchase for all knockout stages of competitions through the season
- The opportunity to enter the members international ticket ballot
- Priority booking on away tickets
- Discounted tickets to the Supporters’ Awards Night.
TigersLotto, meanwhile, provides daily chances to claim great prizes at the same time as knowing your support will help to develop the Leicester Tigers academy and our community work through the Leicester Tigers Foundation.
There is a daily draw every Monday to Friday with prizes of £100, with the exception of every other Friday when the cash draw is replaced by an exclusive Gift Draw. There are also eight monthly draws to win £500 and four Mega Draws across the year.
Over the last 12 months TigersLotto Mega Draw prizes have included a family set of bikes, a table at the XL Catlin Six Nations Dinner in aid of the Matt Hampson Foundation and hospitality places at Twickenham to watch England versus Ireland in the Six Nations.
Call the ticket office on 0116 319 8888 (option 2) sign up today by clicking here. Simply add both items to your basket and the discount will be automatically added at the checkout.