Tigers have been included in the Rugby Community Priority Access Sale recently announced by Rugby World Cup 2015 to recognise the contribution of our season ticket holders and to give them an opportunity to buy tickets for the tournament before they are released for general sale in September.
Tournament organisers England 2015 have asked Tigers to nominate 1,000 season ticket holders who will be able to apply for Rugby World Cup 2015 tickets on a first-come first-served basis once the priority sales window opens on May 16, 2014.
To enable Tigers to make this nomination as fair as possible, the club is asking all season ticket holders for 2013/14 and 2014/15 who are interested in applying for Rugby World Cup 2015 tickets to enter an online ballot with successful season ticket holders chosen at random by the club. Season ticket holders will be able to choose a maximum of three preferences for matches they would like to attend.
Season ticket holders will need to supply their name and email address which will be passed onto England 2015 via the club. England 2015 will email the successful supporters inviting them to register on their website ahead of tickets going on sale on May 16, 2014.
Each successful supporter will have the opportunity to buy tickets for the game they have been selected for, submit payment, and receive confirmation of purchase immediately. If their preference is to be entered into the pool for tickets to the games not held at Twickenham they will be able to choose which games they attend when they log into the England 2015 website.
All tickets will be processed on a first-come first-served basis online through the Rugby World Cup 2015 (RWC 2015) ticketing website. Tickets are available at all price bands for those eligible to purchase. Click here for RWC 2015 ticket prices and fixtures. For those selected, tickets will be on sale online from May 16 to June 30, 2014.
All tickets purchased are for personal use only and cannot be used in conjunction with any form of sponsorship or hospitality package. The successful season ticket holder must be one of the people using the tickets on the day.
All purchases made through the system are subject to England Rugby 2015’s terms and conditions. Any misuse of tickets will be dealt with by England 2015 in accordance of these.
Any tickets from the club’s allocation that are not bought will not be available to other Tigers fans, but will go back into the allocation for general sale, so please do not apply for tickets unless you intend to buy them.
• 1,000 season ticket holders nominated by the club to apply for tickets.
• The supporters to be nominated will be chosen at random following the completion of an online ballot.
• The name and email address for each season ticket holders selected is needed and will be passed onto England 2015 if nominated.
• All ticket sales will be processed online through the Rugby World Cup 2015 ticketing website.
• A maximum of 4 tickets per match available.
• Tickets purchased are for personal use of the season ticket holder only and cannot be used in conjunction with any form of sponsorship or hospitality package.
• The successful season ticket holder must be one of the people using the ticket on the day.
• Tickets for all matches are available to buy across all price bands but are subject to availability on a first-come first-served basis.
• If a price band is sold out you will be advised of price bands where tickets are available.
• All applicants must be 16 years old or above.
• Any supporter found to misuse their Rugby World Cup 2015 tickets will have their tickets cancelled with immediate effect with no monies refunded.
• Leicester Tigers have the right to cancel any season ticket from those supporters who are found to misuse their Rugby World Cup 2015 tickets.
• Please only apply for tickets via the ballot that you are willing to buy.
• Tickets are available at all price points and are strictly non-transferable or refundable.
• Tickets for Twickenham will be allocated and could be in any price band.
• Tickets will be sent directly to the supporters by England 2015 in summer 2015.
All applications must be completed and submitted to Leicester Tigers by 5pm on Friday May 2, 2014.
If you have any questions or queries regarding Rugby World Cup 2015 tickets please contact the Tigers customer services team on 0844 856 1880 (option 2) or email [email protected]