Leicester Tigers’ season ticket holder Elaine Bjorck was drawn as the lucky winner in our Season Ticket Extra competition to fly out with the Tiger' First team for their Round 3 Heineken Champions Cup fixture against Racing 92 (Sunday, December 9).
Courtesy of club partner Thomas Cook Sport, Elaine bagged two places on the plane flying out to Paris with the rest of the Tigers squad on the Saturday ahead of the weekend.
Along with her husband Nigel, the pair will also enjoy a stay in a three-star hotel on the Saturday evening and a special evening meal hosted by the Tigers on the eve of the game.
Elaine, who sits in Holland and Barrett Stand, said: “It’s my birthday the week before so this is a great treat and a smashing prize. We have travelled to South Africa and New Zealand to watch British Lions tours, and love following Tigers away days.
I can’t believe that we will be flying with the team, as well as the other Tigers supporters joining for the trip. We’re looking forward to a great weekend and a huge thanks to the club.”
- Return travel with the squad to Paris from East Midlands Airport (flight outbound December 8 and return December 9)
- ATOL levy
- One-night stay at a three-star hotel
- Evening meal on December 8 with Tigers squad representative
- Hotel and stadium transfers by coach
- Match ticket
- Tigers and Thomas Cook Sport representative service