England play two fixtures at Twickenham in this season’s tournament, against Ireland on Saturday, February 22 (4pm kick-off) and Wales on Sunday, March 9 (3pm).
Tickets for the two games are limited and due to demand, Tigers season ticket holders and members are asked to apply through an online ballot by clicking here
Successful applicants will be contacted after the deadline date to confirm payment details.
• All tickets ordered and supplied are subject to the RFU ticket terms and conditions www.rfu.com/tickets/termsandconditions
• All tickets are for your personal use and can only be used by yourself together with your family, friends or colleagues.
• Members are reminded not to sell or dispose of their tickets to anyone if they are not required for personal use. Please contact the club should you wish to return your tickets.
• If any of the clubs tickets are discovered on the black market the RFU may sanction the Club which may lead to a loss of allocation.
• Refunds will be considered by Leicester Tigers only if the ticket office is notified no less than 7 days prior to the event.
• If you have any queries as to what you are entitled to do with the tickets issued to you please contact the Tigers customer services team on 0844 856 1880 (option 2).
• An administration charge of £5 per ticket will be added to your order.
• Members may apply for up to two tickets per match.
• Tickets will be available for collection 2 hours before kick-off from the Tigers Events Hospitality Village. Tickets will not be available for collection from Welford Road or posted out.
• Photographic identification and a signature of the ticket purchaser is required when collecting tickets. Only the ticket purchaser is able to collect the tickets.