Earlier this week, the club announced its season ticket offering for the upcoming 2020/21 campaign as Leicester Tigers set out a new model for a season like no other.
Whilst government restrictions at this time still require matches to be played behind closed doors, the club will offer a rebate initiative to season ticket holders to claim back matches they are unable to attend due to Covi-19 restrictions.
This commitment from the club is built on the following pillars.
PRIORITY: You will receive priority booking when applying for match tickets for reduced capacity games and your seat will be reserved when full capacity games return.
SUPPORT: Leicester Tigers needs your support right now and every season ticket sold will help save your club.
CONFIDENCE: Season ticket holders can buy with confidence knowing that their money is protected receiving a full rebate on games they are unable to attend because of reduced capacity.
Season tickets remain the lifeblood of every club and YOUR commitment will play a vital part in the club’s future after operating for the second half of the 2019/20 season without any matchday revenues.
Tigers season tickets for 2020/21 include:
- 11 home games in Gallagher Premiership, plus 2 games in the Premiership Rugby Cup and 2 in the European Challenge Cup, making a total of 15 games. There will be no pre-season fixture this year.
- The ONLY way to enter a ticket ballot for any games played with reduced attendances due to Covid guidelines.
- A Pro-rata Rebate will be available for any home game you are unable to attend due to Covid restrictions on sporting events or until you feel safe to return.
- 10% discount on purchases at The Club Shop.
- Guarantee to retain your current seats whenever the stadium is opened in full again.
Prices will remain at the 2019/20 rates in all categories. Click here to view our price breakdown.
Read everything you need to know about our 2020/21 season tickets by clicking here.
Got a question? We may have the answer in our FAQs by clicking here. You can also submit a question if we haven’t answered it.
Or if you would prefer to talk to someone, contact the Tigers ticket office on 0116 319 8888 (option 2) from Monday - Saturday 9am-4pm or email [email protected].