Leicester Tigers season tickets for 2020/21 are available from today (October 12).
As guidelines on the pandemic situation are subject to constant review, Tigers have taken the decision to offer a full season ticket product and will include a Rebate initiative for any games which supporters are unable to attend due to Covid-19 measures.
Our season ticket holders are the lifeblood of the club. Therefore, we are ensuring that for any home games our season ticket holders cannot attend they will receive a Pro-Rata Rebate. This could be due to games being played behind closed doors, played with restricted attendance or season ticket holders who have personal concerns over their health.
This initiative allows supporters to purchase with confidence while also playing a vital part in the club’s future after operating for the second half of the current season without any matchday revenues.
Prices will remain at the 2019/20 rates in all categories.
The 2020/21 season kicks off with a home game against Gloucester Rugby on Saturday, November 21 and runs through to June 2021, with 11 home fixtures scheduled in the league programme. Details of the fixtures in the European Challenge Cup and Premiership Rugby Cup will be confirmed in due course. Click here for the Tigers fixture list.
In the event of any fixture played with restricted crowd numbers, ONLY 2020/21 season ticket holders will be eligible to enter a ballot for tickets. Tickets for any games subject to a ballot will be allocated by the club in accordance with public health guidelines. More details surrounding the ballot process will be revealed over the next few weeks.
If renewed before 5.00pm on November 14, 2020, season ticket holders will also be guaranteed to retain their regular seat in the stadium when we are able to welcome a full matchday crowd back to Welford Road.
If you have Credit on your Leicester Tigers account, you can use this in your season ticket payment.
Tigers season tickets for 2020/21 include:
- 11 home games in Gallagher Premiership, plus 2 games in the Premiership Rugby Cup and 2 in the European Challenge Cup, making a total of 15 games. There will be no pre-season fixture this year.
- The ONLY way to enter a ticket ballot for any games played with reduced attendances due to Covid guidelines.
- A Pro-rata Rebate will be available for any home game you are unable to attend due to Covid restrictions on sporting events or until you feel safe to return. Rebates will be credited to your account at two points in the year – in March and at the end of the season.
- 10-per-cent discount on purchases at the Club Shop.
- Guarantee to retain your current seats whenever the stadium is opened in full again.
- The full season ticket and associated benefits package will be available until 5.00pm on November 20, 2020.
If you are a season ticket holders currently paying by Direct Debit, you do not need to do anything as your place is renewed automatically unless you tell us otherwise.
Please note that in current circumstances, free season tickets for Under-12s accompanied by a full-paying adult will be available for renewal only.
Your loyalty and support are greatly appreciated and we look forward to being able to welcome you back to Welford Road whenever it is safe to do so.
Priority / Support / Confidence