Ticketing and hospitality details for forthcoming fixtures at Leicester Tigers can now be confirmed following the update on the government’s roadmap beyond Covid.
England A versus Scotland A is at Mattioli Woods Welford Road on Sunday, June 27 (2.00pm) and the Varsity Matches between the universities of Cambridge and Oxford follow on Sunday, July 4 (1.00pm women’s, 3.30pm men’s).
Both events will now follow similar protocols to the final home game of the season when Tigers hosted Bristol Bears, with social distancing measures in place.
At this stage, all tickets will be moved into the main North Stand of the stadium.
Tickets will temporarily go off sale throughout Wednesday this week to allow these adjustments to be made and to inform supporters if their booking is affected in any way.
Sales will resume from 9.00am on Thursday (June 17). Book online or phone the Tigers ticket office on 0116 319 8888 (option 2).
For matchday hospitality, speak to the sales team by calling 0116 2171 215.
England & Varsity Matches bookings
- If your booking has to be moved, this will be done and confirmed by the end of this week (Friday, June 19)
- If you have already booked you will receive a new e-ticket by email with your new seat number – please use this new ticket on matchday.
- We will try keep you as near as possible to where you originally purchased but this cannot be guaranteed as some supporters will have to move stands.
- All tickets that have been purchased together as a group will be kept together but larger groups may have social distancing seats within your allocation in the event of being moved.
- All prices will be honoured.
- Please call the ticket office if you have any issues.
- If you would like to purchase tickets for groups of six or more from Thursday June 17, call the ticket office and they will be able to find areas which meet social-distance guidelines.
- Ticket sales will be offline Tuesday June 13 at 4.00pm until Thursday June 17 at 9.00am.
Covid matchday regulations
- Social distancing will be in place to protect players, staff and supporters so everyone can enjoy a safe day.
- Each ticket purchase – as an individual or for a group – will have a lead booker as the person who completed the purchase.
- The lead booker is responsible for their group and will be asked to complete a Covid declaration on the day of the match before they arrive at the stadium on behalf of everyone in the group.
- They will also be responsible for their group wearing face covering while in the stadium.
- All attendees will have temperature checks at the turnstiles.
Please click here to visit for the full supporters’ code of conduct