More than 17,000 supporters at Welford Road enjoyed a new half-time experience courtesy of club partner Westons Cider, as fan Sam Dumigan won his height Stowford Press cider.
Sam from Stoke faced Oliver Ecmanis at half-time during Tigers 16-13 Gallagher Premiership fixture against Gloucester Rugby in a race to the posts and back.
It was Sam who came from behind to steal the win from Oliver’s grasp as the latter fell on the final sprint in a race that went right the way to end.
Watch the action unfold below.
Standing at 6ft 4, Sam claimed his height in Stowford Press in the one-off competition and Tigers supporters can grab hundreds of free prizes at matchdays by claiming a Stowford Press scratch card with every pint bought.
Fans who purchase a Stowford Press cider or Stowford Press Mixed Berries will receive a free scratch card with every pint, with the chance to win thousands of prizes.
Prizes up grabs include:
- One of 1,000 free pints redeemable at any Tigers bar on matchdays
- One of 450 rugby balls; simply collect your prize from the main reception in the Holland & Barrett stand after a game
- Two tickets to a Tigers game
- A Tigers season ticket for the 2020/21 season
- A signed Leicester Tigers shirt
- The chance to win two hospitality places to enjoy a matchday in the Director’s Lounge, accompanied by Tigers’ chief operating officer Andrea Pinchen, and a tour of the historic Leicester Tigers changing rooms.
Entrants must be 18 years or older and the promotion ends on the June 27, 2020. To view all the terms and conditions, please visit www.westons-cider.co.uk/leicester-sc-tscs
As per the terms and conditions, only two free vouchers may be redeemed, per person per transaction to promote responsible drinking.
Match tickets for Tigers home games are available by contacting the club’s ticket office on 0116 319 8888 (option 2) or click the link below.