This is an urgent message to anyone able to help our friends and neighbours in the Leicestershire Partnership NHS Trust maintain its commitment to staff and service users during the Coronavirus situation.
The Leicestershire Partnership NHS Trust is looking for people to fill a number of roles based in the field and at hubs in the county.
- People with call centre/telesales experience to contact patients
- IT helpdesk staff
- Admin staff for lots of clerical roles
- Order pickers to put together PPE packs for our staff
- Drivers who can do shopping for our patients and deliver supplies
- Care staff to help patients
- Hospital ward housekeeping staff
The Trust is also looking to bring in additional clinical staff – doctors, nursing staff, physiotherapists, occupational therapists, dieticians and others.
You could be on furlough, or have recently been made redundant, or just looking for additional work. If you or anyone you know are looking for work in Leicestershire, please see the web page link below, click through and make an application.
Even if these roles are not relevant to you, please share to give maximum exposure and allow the NHS Trust to keep supporting the community.