Following the launch of the club's Golden Tile activation with Topps Tiles, fans will still have the chance to win one of 100 pints at each home game throughout the 2021/22 season.
The ‘Golden Tile’ is situated in the Mattioli Woods Stand and fans can enter for free ahead of every home match for the chance to claim one of 100 pints of cask/draught beer or soft drinks.
The 1.8m x 1.5m ‘Golden Tile’ situated next to the executive suites in the Mattioli Woods Stand and will be in place all season should any Tiger or opposition player hit it via a conversion or drop goal.
You’ll then be contacted the Friday prior to the fixture via email to confirm if you’re one of the lucky 100 participants.
Keep an eye out for how you can get involved in the build-up to the club's next home game against Sale Sharks on Saturday, October 23.
Terms and Conditions:
1. UK residents 18+ only. Normal exclusions apply.
2. These cards are issued only in the circumstance of a Leicester Tigers player or a player of the opposition hitting the Topps Tile Golden Tile with the ball from a kick during the fixture.
3. The prize consists of 100 people who signed up to the Topps Tiles Golden Tile promotion being entitled to a free pint if the tile is hit with the ball during the fixture.
4. One card per person.
5. Cards only issued to people who signed up to the promotion on the website.
6. To redeem your free pint, take this card to the Final Whistle Bar, located in the North Stand.
7. Promotion can only be claimed once per fixture, regardless of how many times the Golden Tile is hit in one particular fixture.
8. To be redeemed on the specific fixture date only, which is stamped on the ticket.
9. The promoter encourages responsible drinking.
10. Promotion cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
11. Ensure you have entered the correct contact number and that you have access to your mobile during the match.