Leicester Tigers travel partners Thomas Cook Sport will be running a supporters’ trip to the opening Heineken Champions Cup fixture against Ulster Rugby in October.
Tigers open the club’s 22nd season of European Cup rugby with a trip to the Kingspan Stadium in Belfast on Saturday, October 13 (5.30pm kick-off) and Thomas Cook Sport have organised a travel package including flights, accommodation and a supporters’ dinner.
Travelling on the day before the game and returning on Sunday, this package allows plenty of time to look around the city as well as take in a big European rugby occasion.
The Thomas Cook Sport package features:
- Flight from Birmingham Airport to Belfast on Friday, returning on Sunday evening
- Two nights’ accommodation with breakfast at four-star hotel in central location in Belfast
- Supporters’ Dinner on the Friday evening
- Match ticket for the Kingspan Stadium
- ATOL levy
- Transfer from airport to hotel and the return
- Transfer to and from the stadium on matchday
- A Leicester Tigers rep and Thomas Cook rep to make sure your trip goes smoothly
Prices from £372 per person.
Please note you have to select a match ticket in your booking.
To find out more and to book your place, click here.
For full details of the Tigers’ Heineken Champions Cup campaign, click here.