Tickets for the Leicester Tigers match away to Ulster Rugby in the Heineken Champions Cup next month are available at the Tigers ticket office until this Friday (September 14).
Prices are from £20 and £33 adults, and these are available to Tigers season ticket holders and members only, maximum two per season ticket or membership.
Tickets will be allocated in a first-come first-serve basis, and will be distributed once they have been received them from Ulster.
Ticket pricing – adult tickets only
Standing, Memorial Terrace: £20
Standing, East & West Terrace: £25
Seated, Memorial Stand & Abbey Insurance Stand: £33
Seated, Grandstand, corner blocks: £45
For concessions, juniors, easy mobility seats or car parking, please contact Ulster Rugby direct by phoning 028 9049 3222.
Tigers travel partners Thomas Cook Sport are running an official supporters’ trip to Ulster, including travel, accommodation and match ticket.
The fixture is at the Kingspan Stadium in Belfast on Saturday, October 13 (5.30pm kick-off). Travelling on Friday and returning on Sunday, the Thomas Cook Sport package allows plenty of time to look around the city as well as take in European Cup rugby.
The Thomas Cook Sport package includes:
- Flight from Birmingham Airport to Belfast on Friday, returning on Sunday evening.
- Two nights’ accommodation with breakfast at four-star hotel in central location.
- Supporters’ Dinner on the Friday evening.
- Match ticket for the Kingspan Stadium.
- ATOL levy.
- Transfers to and from airport an hotel.
- Transfers to and from the stadium on matchday.
- A Leicester Tigers rep and Thomas Cook rep to make sure your trip goes smoothly.
Prices are from £372 per person including match ticket. Please note that you have to select a ticket in your booking.
To find out more and to book your place, click here.