Mattioli Woods Welford Road hosts its final rugby action of the 2020/21 season on Sunday with The Varsity Matches come to Leicester Tigers for the first time. Tickets are on sale now.
The universities of Oxford and Cambridge have met for almost 150 years and for the last century the games have been staged at Twickenham Stadium, but now The Battle of the Blues is coming to Tigers.
There is a double-header too with the women’s fixture kicking off at 1.00pm and the men’s to follow at 3.30pm.
All supporters will be accommodated in the North Stand with social distancing measures in place.
Tickets are on sale now at the Tigers ticket office. Book online or phone on 0116 319 8888 (option 2).
Covid matchday regulations
- Social distancing will be in place to protect players, staff and supporters, and ensure everyone can enjoy a safe day.
- Each ticket purchase – as an individual or for a group – will have a lead booker as the person who completed the purchase. The lead booker is responsible for their group and will be asked to complete an online Covid declaration on matchday before arriving at the stadium on behalf of everyone in the group. This will be sent via email on the evening before the game and is to be completed on matchday.
- The lead booker will also be responsible for everyone in their group wearing face covering while in the stadium.
- All attendees will have temperature checks at the turnstiles.
- No bags will be allowed in the stadium.
- No smoking will be permitted.
Click here to visit for the full supporters’ code of conduct.