Tickets are available to book now for the opening game of a new year as Leicester Tigers host Newcastle Falcons on Sunday, January 2 (3.00pm).
Beat the queues for city centre parking by using the matchday bus services run by G&G Travel on routes from Market Harborough, Oakham, Market Bosworth and Loughborough/Rothley. Fares are £6 return on a match-by-match basis, with season ticket holders receiving a discounted rate of £4 when you sign in to your account.
You can also book your place for the New Year fixture AND home games in the second part of the season with a Half Season Ticket. Prices are from £140 adults, £45 under-18s – equivalent of just £15.50/£5 per game.
Half Season Ticket includes admission to:
- Tigers v Newcastle Falcons – Sunday January 2
- Tigers v Bordeaux Bègles – Saturday January 22
- Tigers v Worcester Warriors – Saturday February 5
- Tigers v Northampton Saints – Friday February 11
- Tigers v Gloucester– Saturday February 26
- Tigers v London Irish – Saturday March 12
- Tigers v London Irish (Cup) – April 1/2/3
- Tigers v Bristol Bears – April 29/30/ May 1
- Tigers v Wasps – June 4/5
Tickets for the following fixtures are also on general sale now:
- Tigers v Newcastle Falcons | Sunday January 2
- Tigers v Bordeaux-Bègles | Saturday January 22
- Tigers v Worcester Warriors | Saturday February 5
- Tigers v Northampton Saints | Friday February 11
- England Women v Ireland Women | Sunday, April 24
Book online, phone 0116 319 8888 (option 2) or in person.