Leicester Tigers’ International Sports Bar is back for 2019 and fans are invited to watch coverage of England’s trip to Ireland and Scotland’s match against Italy live at Welford Road.
George Ford, Ben Youngs, Jonny May, Manu Tuilagi, Dan Cole and Ellis Genge have all been selected for Eddie Jones’ Six Nations squad and you can watch them in action, as we transform Welford Road’s Final Whistle bar into Leicester’s largest pub!
England face the world’s second-ranked side at the Aviva Stadium in Dublin on Saturday, February 2 kicking off at 4.45pm after coverage of Scotland’s game against Italy, which kicks off at 2.15pm.
Tigers young hooker Jake Kerr’s performances for his club have earned him his first ever call up to the Scotland squad as one of three uncapped hookers.
Our doors open at 2.00pm and tickets cost just £10 and includes a pie and pint, as well as the chance to win special prizes and take part in Q&A with a Tigers player.
See the full schedule below.
- 2.00pm - Doors to open.
- 2:15pm - Scotland v Italy kick-off.
- 4:15pm - Scotland v Italy concludes & England pre-match Q&A with Tigers player.
- 4:45pm - England v Ireland kick-off.
- 5:45pm - Half-time analysis with Tigers player.
- 6:45pm - England match concludes & post-match analysis with Tigers player.
- 7:30pm - Event concludes.
We’ll be sharing more details of the day nearer the time, so be sure to keep an eye out across the website for more updated.
Book your place online or call the Tigers Ticket Office on 0116 319 8888 (option 2).