Leicester Tigers stadium tours are back this summer with a whole host of dates for supporters to discover more about their club.
Whether you’re celebrating a birthday, planning a day out or fancy going behind the scenes at Welford Road, our stadium tours are a fantastic way to soak up the atmosphere.
Having stood for more than 125 years, Welford Road has become one of the city’s most prominent landmarks. Led by a Tigers Foundation guide, you’ll have the chance to wander around the ground and learn just why it has become one of the game’s most famous venues.
Step out into the dugout, visit the changing rooms, sit on the same benches as the likes of Tuilagi, Johnson and Wheeler.
You’ll also get the chance to view the trophy cabinet, experience our hospitality suites and learn more about the club’s 139-year history.
Tickets cost just £12 for adults and £8 for under-25s and include a 60-90 minute tour and refreshments.
Our upcoming dates include:
- Tuesday, July 23 | 11.00am
- Friday, July 26 | 11.00am
- Tuesday, July 30 | 11.00am
- Friday, August 2 | 11.00am
- Tuesday, August 6 | 11.00am
- Friday, August 9 | 11.00am
- Tuesday, August 13 | 11.00am
- Friday, August 16 | 11.00am
- Tuesday, August 20 | 11.00am
- Friday, August 23 | 11.00am
All funds raised will go towards supporting the work of the Leicester Tigers Foundation.
Pick a date that works for you and book your places using the link below.