The Coronavirus regulations on social distancing and working from home has meant everyone evaluating changes to their lifestyle, which is why Leicester Tigers have been sharing advice and activities during a second Well-Being Week.
The club website and social media channels have produced pages of activities for all the family, including Fit Fans every Tuesday, and resources to help with home schooling or just keeping busy now that social interaction is limited.
Club partners have also been able to share helpful advice on dealing with the lockdown, with input from STIHL, Mattioli Woods, Nottingham Building Society and Leo Vegas, as well as the chance for young fans to design a healthy meal for their favourite Tiger in association with Global Payments.
- Show of support from all of the #TigersFamily for the workers in the NHS
- Harry Wells takes on new challenge as National Autism Society ambassador
- #MyWholeSelf with HITZ
- STIHL best garden tips
- Advice on working from home
- Tigers Trivia
- Global Payments’ design a healthy meal for a Tiger
- Junior Tigers Club design-a-ball competition winners
- The #TwopointsixChallenge
- Updates from the Tigers Wheelchair Rugby Team backed by partners Häfele
- Leo Vegas safe gambling advice
- HITZ finds its own master chef
- Premiership Rugby Champions teaching resource for parents
- Financial advice webinar with Mattioli Woods
Don’t worry if you missed out, everything from Well-Being Week is still available on the news pages of the club website or through a quick search on the Tigers social media.
There is now a Well-Being section of the club website with sections covering mental and physical well-bring as well as fun activities. These are being updated throughout this period.
Why not use Tigers social media to tell us about how you've been keeping active? Tell us your own Well-Being plans.