One hundred Leicester Tigers fans can each grab a free pint at home games throughout the 2021/22 season should the match ball hit the Topps Tiles ‘Golden Tile’ during any match, courtesy of Club Partners Topps Tiles.
The ‘Golden Tile’ is situated in the Mattioli Woods Stand and fans can enter for free ahead of every home match for the chance to claim one of 100 pints of cask/draught beer or soft drinks.
The 1.8m x 1.5m ‘Golden Tile’ situated next to the executive suites in the Mattioli Woods Stand and will be in place all season should any Tiger or opposition player hit it via a conversion or drop goal.
You’ll then be contacted the Friday prior to the fixture via email to confirm if you’re one of the lucky 100 participants.
To enter, simply fill out the registration form below with your details.
If you are one of the lucky 100 chosen supporters, you will need to keep an eye out during the game and if the ‘Golden Tile’ is hit – you’ll receive a text message with details of where and how to claim your free pint.
Participants will have 30 minutes after the Final Whistle to claim their free pint and a Tigers representative will be on hand to provide you with your free drinks voucher.
The ‘Golden Tile’ activation will only be in play once, meaning should the tile be hit again during the match – participants won’t be able to claim an additional drink.
Terms and Conditions:
1. UK residents 18+ only. Normal exclusions apply.
2. These cards are issued only in the circumstance of a Leicester Tigers player or a player of the opposition hitting the Topps Tile Golden Tile with the ball from a kick during the fixture.
3. The prize consists of 100 people who signed up to the Topps Tiles Golden Tile promotion being entitled to a free pint if the tile is hit with the ball during the fixture.
4. One card per person.
5. Cards only issued to people who signed up to the promotion on the website.
6. To redeem your free pint, take this card to the Final Whistle Bar, located in the North Stand.
7. Promotion can only be claimed once per fixture, regardless of how many times the Golden Tile is hit in one particular fixture.
8. To be redeemed on the specific fixture date only, which is stamped on the ticket.
9. The promoter encourages responsible drinking.
10. Promotion cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
11. Ensure you have entered the correct contact number and that you have access to your mobile during the match.
This competition is now closed. Thank you to everyone that entered. Successful entries will be contacted via email with more information.