As Official Vehicle Partner of Premiership Rugby, Land Rover is offering six lucky fans the opportunity to enjoy a day’s off-road driving with a selection of Land Rover’s UK Rugby Ambassadors.
Discovering the spirit of adventure, you will get to experience the breadth of Land Rover’s vehicle range, putting to the test their amazing capabilities.
Under expert instruction, the lucky winners will be guided around a challenging off-road course alongside some of the biggest names in rugby.*
Land Rover will also be offering a fan from each Premiership Rugby club a runners-up prize of their club’s shirt, signed by the 2019/20 squad.
To enter, simply follow the link below and answer the below questions from the drop-down menus;
- Which Premiership Rugby team you support?
- Who is your favourite Land Rover rugby ambassador?
- Which Land Rover vehicle would you like to drive during the Land Rover Experience day, if you won the Prize (defined below)?
Ahead of entering the aforementioned competition please ensure to read the key entry conditions and details of the prize, including most notably:
- The Prize draw opens on Monday, February 17 at 9.00am and closes on Sunday, March 15 at 11.59pm.
- The winners will then be drawn on Monday, March 23.
- Entrants must be aged 18 or over and must have at least one full year’s uninterrupted driving experience on a full driving licence without serious accident or conviction and no more than six penalty points.
- The event will fall on a date (either a Tuesday, Wednesday or Thursday) between Monday, June 1 and Friday, July 31. An exact date will be confirmed once the prize is selected.
- Six first-place winners will be chosen from all successful entries, and one runner up, who will win a signed shirt of their chosen Gallagher Premiership Rugby team.
- For a more detailed overview of the Terms and Conditions, please click here.
Land Rover has a heritage in rugby, from grassroots to the elite level, and has been helping fans discover rugby for over 20 years.