Ahead of the Gallagher Premiership Rugby Final and Rugby World Cup, Land Rover are offering one lucky youngster the ultimate rugby experience.
As well as tickets to the Gallagher Premiership Final, where the winner will be given a behind-the-scenes tour of Twickenham Stadium courtesy of Land Rover, official partner of Premiership Rugby, you could be in with the chance of leading out the England team as a Rugby World Cup mascot in Japan.
The winning prize will include:
• Four tickets to the Gallagher Premiership Rugby Final on Saturday, June 1
• Behind-the-scenes tunnel tour on matchday at Twickenham Stadium
• Land Rover mascot place at Rugby World Cup 2019, Japan, including two match tickets
• A four-night trip to Japan for two (winner and guardian), including return flights and accommodation
To be in with a chance of winning, please follow the below steps:
• Film and upload a video submission of your child outlining why they deserve to be a Land Rover Mascot at Rugby World Cup 2019, Japan
• See the following link for a full breakdown of the video submission guidelines
• Visit www.premiershiprugby.com/landrovercompetition to complete your entry form
• Videos should be filmed on a smartphone device and must not exceed 30 seconds
The deadline for video submission for this competition is 5.00pm on Monday, April 8.
Before finalising your submission, please allow time to consider the below checklist to avoid any invalid entries:
• You are able to obtain a written permission letter from school to allow chosen winner to take up to four days off (if the entrant is selected as a winner)
• Ensure you are available to attend the Gallagher Premiership Rugby Final on June 1
• Ensure you are available to attend on chosen dates
• Do not submit an entry unless you child is aged between 7-13
• Please read the video submission guidelines to ensure your entry is valid.
• Please acknowledge you have read the competition terms and conditions