The 1880 Club is an exclusive matchday hospitality experience at Welford Road with fine dining, guest speakers, player interaction and padded seating on the half way line.
With a seasonal membership package open to individuals and businesses, the 1880 Club is Leicester Tigers’ premium package with top-class rugby on the pitch and entertaining speakers off it, including double Olympic champion swimmer Rebecca Adlington, ex-England cricketer and Question of Sport captain Phil Tufnell and former ski-jumper Eddie ‘The Eagle’ Edwards.
Named after the year of Tigers’ formation, the 1880 Club provides hospitality at all 18 home matches during the 2017/18 season for members.
The 1880 Club package includes:
- Complimentary pre-match bar
- Guest speaker pre-match
- Reserved matchday car-parking
- Souvenir programme and commemorative gift for each guest
- Four-course pre-match meal in the 1880 Club lounge with wine
- Post-match supper
- Reserved, named padded seats
- Pre-season 'behind the scenes' day and player barbeque at Oval Park
- Invitation to attend annual 1880 Club dinner with players, coaches and directors
- Priority to purchase England international tickets through a ballot system (maximum of 2 tickets per company)
- Membership acknowledgement in 1880 Club lounge and on the official Tigers website
For further information or to book your place, please phone us on 0116 217 1215 or fill in the enquiry form below.