Plans to transfer season ticket payments to next season and suspend Direct Debits have been widely supported and Leicester Tigers are also grateful to supporters who have donated their payments to the club.
If you would like to use the Donate option, there is more information in the correspondence sent to season ticket holders and a deadline this Wednesday (February 24) to allow the ticket office to set up a fresh instruction while regular season ticket payments are suspended.
The decision to transfer payments and suspend Direct Debits address the continued impact of the Covid-19 pandemic and the prospect of home games remaining behind closed doors into the second half of the current season.
But season ticket place will have their place waiting whenever crowds return.
Full details of the proposals include:
- Any one-off payment for a 2020/21 season ticket will be transferred to cover the 2021/22 season.
- If you pay by Direct Debit, this will be suspended for 12 months following the instalment at the end of February 2021 and your total payment will be credited to a 2021/22 season ticket.
- If any games are open to supporters in the remainder of the current season, match tickets will be sold via a ballot system to which season ticket holders will have priority status.
- TryLine Club and Clubhouse memberships will be treated as outlined above.
- All season ticket prices and rights for 2021/22 will remain unchanged.
- The price for any supporter who is due to move up an age category from Junior or Young Adult/Full-Time Student will remain at your 2020/21 rate.
- Under-12s who received a free season ticket for 2020/21 will have their place renewed for FREE in 2021/22 if accompanied by a full paying adult, including those who were due to move out of the age-group next season.
- Season ticket holders who agree to transfer payments will retain full season ticket benefits for the rest of 2020/21 AND for 2021/22, including the 10 per cent shop discount.
- The Rebate scheme introduced under the club’s Priority – Support – Confidence initiative is also transferred to 2021/22, allowing a Rebate or Credit for any game a season ticket holder cannot attend due to Covid restrictions.
The Tigers sales team will contact all seasonal corporate clients separately.
Priority – Support – Confidence