Presented by club main sponsors Holland and Barrett, the tournament presents squads of 12 - including four women - with the opportunity to run out on the Welford Road turf.
The Touch Rugby Day on Friday, June 9 (starting at 9am) puts a focus on participation and fun, providing a perfect opportunity for companies to come together for a day of team-building and networking. Firms are encouraged to bring employees, friends and family to support their team and enjoy the post-tournament party.
Each team will receive:
- Bespoke playing shirts complete with your brand and team's name.
- One-hour training session prior to the tournament at a location of your choice.
- Team food and bottled water throughout the day.
- Stadium announcer and big screen coverage.
- Official team photograph on the pitch with a Tigers legend or player.
- Trophy presentation for the winning teams.
- Post-game drinks and live band.
- Complimentary tickets for employees to support their team throughout the day.
- News and coverage on the Tigers social media platforms.
- Complimentary car parking for all teams.
- The Tigers Foundation delivers programmes encouraging physical activity, health, education and wellbeing with more than one million hours of coaching and positive support each year across the Tigers region.
To book your company's place at this event, phone Tigers on 0116 2171 215.