- One of 1,000 free pints redeemable at any Tigers bar on matchdays
- One of 450 rugby balls; simply collect your prize from the main reception in the Holland & Barrett stand after a game
- Two tickets to a Tigers game
- A Tigers season ticket for the 2020/21 season
- A signed Leicester Tigers shirt
- The chance to win two hospitality places to enjoy a matchday in the Director’s Lounge, accompanied by Tigers’ chief operating officer Andrea Pinchen, and a tour of the historic Leicester Tigers changing rooms.
Tigers centre Jaco Taute was on hand to share how fans can get involved.
Entrants must be 18 years or older and the promotion ends on the June 27, 2020. To view all the terms and conditions, please visit www.westons-cider.co.uk/leicester-sc-tscs
As per the terms and conditions, only two free vouchers may be redeemed, per person per transaction to promote responsible drinking.
Scratch cards will be available throughout the season with every pint of Stowford Press as of Leicester Tigers Gallagher Premiership fixture against Gloucester Rugby on Saturday, November 2 (3.00pm).
But hurry, there are only a limited amount of scratch cards available and when they are gone, they are gone!
Match tickets for Tigers home games are available by contacting the club’s ticket office on 0116 319 8888 (option 2) or click the link below.